Your path to success requires:
- FRENCH – advanced level and ENGLISH - good level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
Do you want to learn more about your Stefanini activity? Here’s a little glimpse into a day as Support Engineer!