This position is to work within the Global Traffic team in the day to day execution of international transmission projects.
You will build a thorough understanding of the advertising production workflow and services to enable you to foresee the requirements of clients.
The successful candidate will also be required to quality control (QC) television commercials, music videos, video promos, out of home video & some longer form content (up to 30 mins) for compliance to certain video, audio and content checks.
- To take responsibility for and manage incoming delivery jobs via our ordering system, phone and email.
- Escalate issues to senior staff or departments as appropriate.
- To establish and maintain great client and supplier relationships on a daily basis. To maintain client, delivery partners/suppliers and TV station databases, and pass on any changes in specifications to the relevant departments.
- To liaise with our QC Department and local Traffic & Ingest Teams regarding incoming material to ensure it meets country specifications and feedback any issues and queries to our clients.
- To ensure a smooth TV delivery workflow by communicating effectively with clients, local offices and internal staff such as Account Managers and Support Teams.
- To set up new clients and place distribution orders on behalf of any clients when required.
- To make sure delivery deadlines and SLAs are met.
- To upload material to delivery partners/suppliers and TV stations for delivery and obtain PODs.
- Deal with invoicing and admin queries and ensure any adjustments to billing are noted on the order and Billing have been notified accordingly.
- To alert senior staff members to any system problems then log these with respective Support Team.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or out of hours work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility for this job.
- QC and offer fixes and solutions to ensure television commercials, music videos and other content meet compliance.
- Ensure files meet QC specification for the country intended